- We meet with the hotel owner and discuss his vision and expectations;
- We thoroughly investigate the current operating requirements, financial performance and sales potential of the property;
- We assess any future re-development plans for the property (i.e. full scale renovation, refurbishment etc.);
- We present an efficient Business Plan;
- We formulate an effective Sales & Marketing action plan;
- We evaluate the staffing requirements and propose the adequate Staff Plan for every department and position;
- We prepare the Quality Service Manual of the hotel;
- We produce a realistic Financial Budget of operating revenue, payroll and operating expenses;
- We perform weekly and monthly sales, financial and quality audits and present the monthly Profit & Loss Account to the owner.
The firm’s experience in managing and operating hotels in different destinations ensures the following:
• Provision of High Quality and Value-for-Money hospitality to the guests by recognizing and servicing their distinct needs and demands
•Utilization of strong affiliations (where necessary) with major, internationally acknowledged Marketing Consortia (Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Leading Hotels of the World, Relais & Chateaux, etc.) in order to significantly enhance the Sales Performance of the hotels and increase their Brand Awareness through a range of promotional opportunities.
•Selection & recruitment of educated and experienced managers as well as highly skilled and enthusiastic employees and provision of competitive salaries and employees’ benefits coupled with excellent working conditions.
•Achievement of sound financial results for hotel owners by securing high Gross Profit Margins and thus increasing the commercial value of each property.